Whilst attending the Links Academy, all students will be expected to wear the following:
- Pale blue polo shirts
- Navy blue sweatshirt (without hood)
- School trousers or skirt (plain what they would have worn at mainstream school)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers
Any student taking part in PE sessions either on the Academy premises or off site will be expected to wear the following:
- Gym clothes
Students are not permitted to wear the following inside the building:
- Outside or Hooded coats/jackets
Under no circumstances are students allowed the following:
- No underwear or midriff must be showing
- No see-through clothing
- No leggings are to be worn
Please feel free to source you own polo and sweatshirts in the required plain colours (no logos other than Links will be permitted) from supermarkets or department stores.
Please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for school
Failure to dress appropriately will result in students being offered clothes to wear – if they refuse they will be sent home to change and must return. If students do not return to school, this will be marked as an unauthorised absence.