Contacting the Exams Officer
Name: Charlotte Brown
Warning to Candidates
- You must be on time for all your examinations.
- Possession of a mobile phone or other unauthorised material is not allowed – even if you do not intend to use it. You will be subject to penalty and possible disqualification from the exam/qualification.
- You must not talk to, attempt to communicate with or disturb other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator.
- You must not sit an examination in the name of another candidate.
- You must not become involved in any unfair or dishonest practice in any part of the examination.
- If you are confused about anything, only speak to an invigilator.